Drawmer DMS-2 D-CLOCK
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The D-Clock is a dual input/twenty output word clock distributor with a 16 character blue LCD display providing a reference measurement of the incoming sample rate. Both AES/EBU and BNC word clock inputs feature a zero latency loopthrough output with switchable high impedance to maintain the correct level of the digital signal for onward distribution. The D-Clock displays incoming sample frequencies up to 768 kHz to an accuracy of 2ppm (parts per million) with two further modes - sample frequency with ±ppm error and sample frequency with % pull up/down for video users.
- 2 in/20 out Clock Measurement and Distribution Amplifier
- Inputs: BNC with zero latency loopthrough
- AES with with zero latency loopthrough
- Outputs: BNC loopthrough / AES loopthrough
- 20 BNC clock outputs 33½ impedance
- 3 sample rate measurement LCD modes accurate to 2ppm
- Universal voltage filtered mains power input
|délai de livraison||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|